Speedlite 430EX III-RT
For stunning flash photography even in complex lighting environments, Canon's new Speedlite 430EX III-RT offers a fantastic combination of advanced features and simple operation. Compact in size, yet powerful in range, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT not only provides a portable light source, it has easy to manage features that can enhance contrast, color temperature, brightness and focus of light for more natural-looking photography. Whether bouncing the light source off a wall or ceiling, using its integrated Catchlight panel to brighten up a subject's face, or using its bounce adapter to soften the intensity of the flash beam, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT is impressively versatile. With convenient custom and personal functions, speedy recycle times and advanced wireless photography options, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT can be an indispensable accessory for photographers ready to take their flash photography to the next level.
- Compact, Portable & Indispensable
- Power, Over a Wide Range
- Simple Advancements for Enhanced Results
- More Flexibility for Increased Bounce Options
- Dynamic, Flexible Wireless Functions
- Always Ready for Action
- Natural Color and Even Illumination Made Simple
- More Control for Critical Lighting
- A Wide Range of Customizable Features
- Compatible Cameras : Type-A EOS cameras (E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash)
- Guide Number : Supports a shooting angle of view with a lens focal length of 24-105mm. The maximum Guide No. is approximately 141.1 ft./43m at ISO 100 and 105mm flash coverage. When the extendable wide panel is pulled out, the flash coverage is 14mm.
- Number of Flashes : Approx. 180-1200 flashes (with size-AA/LR6 alkaline batteries)
- Recycling Time : Normal flash: Approx. 0.1-3.5 sec. Quick flash: Approx. 0.1-2.5 sec. With size-AA/LR6 alkaline batteries Flash-ready state indicated by lights (red for normal flash, green for quick flash)
- Flash Range : Effective flash range with EF 50mm f/1.4 lens at ISO 100
- Normal Flash: Approx. 2.3-77.4 ft./0.7-23.6mQuick Flash (at Guide No. 62.7 ft./19.1m): | Approx. 2.3-44.6 ft./0.7-13.6m High-speed Sync (at 1/250 sec. shutter speed): | Approx. 2.3-42.0 ft./0.7-12.8m
- AF Assist Beam : Emission method switchable in Personal Functions between Intermittent flashes and Infrared AF-assist beam. | Emitting small series of flashes is supported during viewfinder shooting, and Quick mode during Live View shooting or movie shooting.
- Effective Range (Approx.): At Center: 2.3-13.1 ft./0.7-4.0m | Periphery: 2.3-11.5 ft./0.7-3.5m
- Custom Functions : 10 Functions
- Personal Functions : 8 Functions